Sunday, August 2, 2009

In case you've been wondering what we've been up to...

I've decided to start a new blog, this time a journal to keep all of our loved ones back in the Maritimes (and in Calgary, bestest friend) up to date on all of the excitement and happenings as John and I attempt to start a new life here in Toronto. We've been overwhelmed by the love that we have been shown in terms of people offering to help us, to take us in, and to check in on us to make sure that we are safe and happy, so I thought it would be nice just to have a centralized place that anyone can check in on us whenever they like.

We are very safe and incredibly happy.

It's been close to a week since our adventure started which gives me lots to talk about, so I think I'll split this up over a few posts. Like any blog, I suggest you start at the bottom for the oldest posts and work your way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment