Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Couple of Christmas Pictures

I snapped some pictures this morning to show off our holiday spirit!

Here is the Christmas tree:If you look closely (you can click on it to enlarge the picture) you might even spot a little hedgehog hiding between the branches.

I know that it's strange to have a Christmas tree decorated all in pink with presents underneath it wrapped all in silver and blue, but I'm am just so in love with this combination that I don't care at all! Besides, I'm sure I will get to see a traditional Christmas tree when I get home to Mom's house.

And just for fun, here's a picture of how I painted my nails this week:

It might be too bright to see, but I used two different patterns of snowflakes, one in light blue and one in dark blue. I love how it turned out!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute on the fingernails Jacki and I"m loving that tree, turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the traditional tree all ready to go. Even got the white wooden rabbit and styrofoam Christmas tree - all the good ornaments are out! Can't wait til you get home.

    ReplyDelete